Wednesday 12 June 2013

De Bortoli La Boheme Act Four 2011

Another goal kicked with this wine.

De Bortoli La Boheme Act Four 2011

What do you want out of your red wine? Sweet or Savoury? For me it is savoury as it pairs with entree and mains better. Do you want to drink them now or later? Well I would like a selection as most wine I want to drink now but a small percentage I want to cellar. While this wine is in the drink sooner rather than later it is definately in the savoury style with flavours of earth, mushrooms, mixed cooking herbs and cherried spice. The light body and light tannins, that spread across my tongue, hold the interest factor high. I would wait for the weather to warm up a bit and get right into these.

Alcohol: 13%
Price: $20
Rated: 87
Drink: Now - 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment