Sunday 1 July 2012

Stefano Lubiana Estate Chardonnay 2010

I am obsessed with a woman at the moment. Lets call her my new girlfriend even though we haven't met. Her name is Rebecca Ferguson and she is a singer from Liverpool in the U.K.

Image from Liverpool live

She came to fame in 2010 by coming runner up in X-factor but she has since released a multiple platinum album.  Her past is dappled with bullying and teenage pregnancy so she has a wealth of emotion events to draw upon when she hits the stage.

Stefano Lubiana Estate Chardonnay 2010

This wine is the embodiment of Rebecca Ferguson as it is gorgeous to look at but the real event starts when the liquid hits my mouth.  There is soul and seduction delivered on a shy and reserved framework yet once she has been in my presence for a while a really rich and comforting element opens up. Considering I don't think I will be seeing Rebecca in the near future I ill console myself with another bottle of Stefano's Chardonnay so it can take me away for another imaginary meeting with my new love.

Alcohol: 13.5%
Price: $50
Rated: 92
Drink: Give it 6 years before you open them



No comments:

Post a Comment