Friday 7 November 2014

ReWine Saggio Nebbiolo Nuovo 2013

Gundagai can't grow quality grapes. Well I thought so until I tasted this. The town is located in New South Wales and is renowned for it bush rangers. They have run the area with their most notable ranger being Ned Kelly. I will watch out if I don't like this wine next year.

ReWine Saggio Nebbiolo Nuovo 2013

My god this is good. light in colour but a dirty cherry bomb. There is a little bubble gum action but the tannin profile and the length are brilliant.  The tannins are tannins are light but prevalent and the acidity pulls it into very long territory. I didn't try it with food but i would love to see what it could do. An earlier drinking number with easy of flavour and style.

Who thought Gundagai could produce such a wine? Not me as I haven't heard much but I will look now.

Alcohol:
Price: $15
Rated: 92
Drink: Now - 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment